[lbo-talk] high school and lefties (Re: Palin explains it all to Katie Couric)

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Thu Sep 25 16:07:33 PDT 2008

At 06:43 PM 9/25/2008, Michael Pollak wrote:

>On Thu, 25 Sep 2008, shag wrote:
>
>>At 06:27 PM 9/25/2008, Michael Pollak wrote:
>
>>>She looks like a tired teacher giving an oral exam in front of the class
>>>to the head cheerleader.
>>
>>*ahem*
>
>Would you feel better if I'd said "a very popular and entitled-feeling kid
>who doesn't take schoolwork seriously and feels that taking this exam
>thing so seriously is somehow wrong and unfair and can't the teacher see
>she's trying and lay off for both their sakes and acknowledge her pizzazz?"
>
>Consider it done.
>
>Michael

awwww. Hole? Let me introduce you to Michael's shovel. Sorry, can't... continue... you too carry along.... I am running out of breath from laughing so much.... tears streaming.... gut aches from so much. oh noes! i split open my side. someone call 911!

i'm thrilled to learn that, as a youth, i was entitled-feeling and didn't take school work seriously. and the exame thing... oh noes!

thanks for the gumball mickey!