[lbo-talk] high school and lefties (Re: Palin explains it all to Katie Couric)

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Thu Sep 25 16:20:38 PDT 2008

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008, shag wrote:

> i'm thrilled to learn that, as a youth, i was entitled-feeling and
> didn't take school work seriously.

Oh you're taking it personally because you were cheerleader? Well how'm I supposed to know that unless you mention it?

I apologized to masochists when Juan Cole used them as stereotyped metaphors because I knew we had them in the audience. But it never occurred to me we had ex-cheerleaders. Sorry about that.

Michael