[lbo-talk] Amerika the delusional

Percival Myers permaceaem at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 10:57:24 PDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 2:51 PM, Doug Henwood wrote:

> On Sep 23, 2008, at 3:39 PM, Shane Mage wrote:
>
>> McNothing's pit bull rhymes-with-witch is herself nothing but insult
>> comedy on the grossest scale.
>
> Making fun of people's names is a little juvenile, don't you think?

@Doug: A little? It's a lot juvenile, especially in round 3 when the insult was stale and fell flat in the first two rounds. Shane long ago demonstrated how comfortable he was with that level of behavior though, he has further validated my comment regarding degeneracy and unabashedly persisted in it unabated. He has yet to do the right thing, which he also mocked with a trite "I lack the appropriate firearm" dismissal. He even mocked the suggestion that Gov. Palin be called "Gov. Palin" for being "too respectful." Based on his past behavior I predict that he is unlikely to change anything unless forced.

Decisions decisions.

@John T.: Shane's antics evoke a predictable response it is true, it is a justifiable response. If you don't like it, apply leverage to Shane, not to those who object to his abuses of the language. In other words, grease the squeaky wheel but don't gag those complaining about the noise.

@Shane: There are a number of things I could say to you regarding how you disrespect and misrepresent list members and leftists in general, and how you are factually wrong in your claim of her self-attribution. It would take an essay the length of a dissertation to get them all said with the appropriate emphasis. Suffice to say, stop misquoting people, not just her specifically. There is more than enough that people really say, to lampoon and criticize them for, her especially.