[lbo-talk] Amerika the delusional

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Fri Sep 26 15:25:02 PDT 2008

On Sep 26, 2008, at 1:57 PM, Percival Myers wrote:
> ... you are factually wrong in your claim of her self-attribution...

No, if the bile in your eyes had not prevented you from reading the proof that I posted you would have seen that I am virtually right-- virtually in the mathematical sense that the difference between the attributed and precise definition of "self-attribution" is so small as to be infinitesimal.

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things...it consents and does not consent to be called Zeus."

Herakleitos of Ephesos