[lbo-talk] The Debate

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Sat Sep 27 10:24:01 PDT 2008

At 12:40 PM 9/27/2008, Dennis Perrin wrote:
>What was really said last night:
>
><http://dennisperrin.blogspot.com/2008/09/how-lucky-we-are.html>
>
>Dennis

fantabulous spoof of the craptacularity that is the election.

Everyone must read this spoof. It captures McCain perfectly -- and I'm glad someone else has put their finger on it. Because I've never seen anyone mention it: the way McCain will lose the plot and end up talking about getting grass stains out of laundry -- and no one seems to notice! WTF is up with that anyway? He does this over and over in clips I've seen, and certainly last night.