[lbo-talk] The Debate

Miles Jackson cqmv at pdx.edu
Sat Sep 27 12:22:48 PDT 2008

Dennis Perrin wrote:
> What was really said last night:
>
> <http://dennisperrin.blogspot.com/2008/09/how-lucky-we-are.html>
>
> Dennis

[excerpt]

Obama: The difference between Sen. McCain and myself is that when I call for expanded war, I sound reasonable, like the guy who has dozens of bodies stuffed in his crawlspace, but is able to explain away the stench while questioned by police. Sen. McCain lacks that kind of steadiness. If it was his house, he'd lose his temper and blow his cover. America needs a leader who can deny the corpses buried in the walls, and turn that rotting smell into freedom's potpourri.

[end]

That is priceless. You're going to do the VP debate, yes? (Please?)

Miles