[lbo-talk] House rejects bailout

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Tue Sep 30 10:42:19 PDT 2008

On Sep 30, 2008, at 12:13 PM, Doug Henwood wrote:

> On Sep 30, 2008, at 12:36 AM, Shane Mage wrote:
>
>> The American people have vehemently and massively rejected this
>> swindle.
>
> The American people supported the Iraq war before they sorta turned
> against it. They re-elected Reagan and Bush. I'm not sure they're a
> great repository of wisdom or comprehension.

But then they were faced with an overwhelming barrage of MSM hysteria. Today they are again faced with an overwhelming barrage of MSM hysteria. Then they caved in. Now seems to be very different, and if the "left" can't respond to that it doesn't even deserve its tenuous existence.

And by the way, how can anyone seriously say that Bush was "reelected?" The bozo, as we all know, stole both elections. (apologies to all real clowns)

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things...it consents and does not consent to be called Zeus."

Herakleitos of Ephesos