[lbo-talk] they need us - where are we?

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Fri Apr 3 05:41:37 PDT 2009

Dennis Claxton wrote:

> At 02:38 PM 4/2/2009, Carrol resurfaced:
>
> So you're back. How did the colonoscopy go? Everything come out
> alright?......ba dum bum ;-)

Probably. I had one new polyp, which they removed. They were also able to carve away a bit more at an old polyp which is in a fold of the colon and can't quite be removed. Will see the doctor next week sometime to get more details. Going without sleep from 7am Wednesday until 1pm Thursday left me a bit woozy; going without sleep is not for old men, whether or not the sea is fish-loaded.

Carrol