[lbo-talk] Prisons and The Left

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 21:37:44 PDT 2009

Like the Marines say in Aliens when told they have to give up their explosive ammo, What are we supposed to use, harsh language?

The law is a blunt instrument. Kid takes my car for a joyride, professional car thief takes my car to a chop shop. Intuitively they should be treated differently. Maybe they would be if the kid didn't intent to deprive me of possession permanently. But I definitely want the pro car thief in jail.