[lbo-talk] vegetarianism: an eating disorder

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Tue Apr 7 08:57:12 PDT 2009

On Apr 7, 2009, at 11:45 AM, Percival Myers wrote:
> Some cannibal lecturned:
>> I think we should start eating unconscious people! People in comas,
>> anyone you can knock down with some blunt instrument, newborn
>> babies... yum!
>>

> Well, Ravi, I think you should prove your premise, by eating your own
> appendages that are not useful in producing wisdom like the above. We
> want pictures as evidence. One modest proposal deserves another,
> right? Otherwise, STFU. Stop being a whiny bitch SNAG and man up, for
> god's sake. You are embarrassing those of us who actually give a shit.

Make up your mind on whether it’s a proposal or a premise or what it is that you exactly want, and get back to us when you have stopped embarrassing yourself with expressions like the above.

--ravi

-- Support something better than yourself ;-) PeTA => http://peta.org/ Greenpeace => http://greenpeace.org/ If you have nothing better to read: http://platosbeard.org/