[lbo-talk] help with 3D computer graphics anyone?

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Sat Apr 11 07:07:51 PDT 2009

On Apr 11, 2009, at 9:12 AM, Alan Rudy wrote:
> For all sorts of reasons, probably tied to the fact that my dad was a
> physicist and I was raised in the era of "the new math", I am far
> far too
> fond of Venn Diagrams... especially those of the three circles in
> triangular
> formation.

I know the feeling.

http://graphjam.com/

;-)

> What I am dreaming of is an ability to turn the circles into spheres
> and to
> be able to rotate the image in 3D or stack/layer 2D diagrams or...
> you get
> the drift.

I don't know of any tool that turns Venn diagrams 3-D, but Google had some good free 3-D rendering tools (not SketchUp, but something else)... I will let you know if I think of something else... there are these days a lot of online spreadsheeting/charting tools that you can use to create bar charts, etc... I am not sure if they would suit your needs.

--ravi

-- Support something better than yourself ;-) PeTA => http://peta.org/ Greenpeace => http://greenpeace.org/ If you have nothing better to read: http://platosbeard.org/