[lbo-talk] cleansing

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Sun Apr 12 09:40:49 PDT 2009

At 11:24 AM 4/12/2009, Carrol Cox wrote:

>shag carpet bomb wrote:
> >
> > maybe it was a mistake to use the phrase "shitter". i was having fun. what
> > i'm observing is an interest in de-toxifying the body. i'm still having fun
> > about some connection between the economy and body detoxification.
>
>I think you are focusing too much on a narrow time period. Your 'search'
>only makes sense if it is,

Dear Dr. STrangelove,

right above the sentence you wrote, which you quoted, I wrote: "i'm still having fun about some connection between the economy and body detoxification."

chill out dewd. i don't care about an answer to the question! we are fucking around. at least i am. this should have been obvious with my first post, where i noted i was fucking around and concluded with an idiotic demand that doug devote an lbo issue to the topic.

no one is going to waste their precious fluids if they dick around on this and sundry other topics. it won't leach energy away from the movement or anything. honest!

shag