[lbo-talk] good morning my fellow ecosystems

Matt lbo4 at beyondzero.net
Wed Apr 15 14:37:17 PDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 02:06:57PM -0700, Chris Doss wrote:

> Eating meat is not the ethical issue. It is the suffering involved
> in obtaining the meat. That suffering should be minimized is a
> near-universally accepted premise.

Wait, I thought "vegetarian" was about not eating the meat. If "vegetarian" only means "wishes suffering to be minimized", then I am a meat-loving vegetarian. I suppose the opposite of "vegetarian" is "psychopath". Definitions, schmefinitions!

Matt

-- GnuPG Key ID: 0xC33BD882 aim: beyondzero123 yahoo msg: beyondzero123

The true method of knowledge is experiment.

-William Blake