[lbo-talk] good morning my fellow ecosystems

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 16 15:27:40 PDT 2009

Carrol Cox wrote:
> It's not an issue really to debate.
> Some people drink bourbon. Some people drink scotch. Some people prefer
> beer or warm water. So? Some people are vegetarians.

You are obviously not a scotch drinker. As a scotch drinker I know I am morally superior to bourbon drinkers and particularly beer swillers. As a matter of fact, as my favorite scotch is Laphroaig I also know I am morally superior to even Johnny Walker drinkers. Have you seen how much of our natural resources it takes to make beer compared to scotch? Shocking. How beer drinkers can stand themselves I'll never know. Selfish bastards. Like a fucking cancer.

John Thornton