[lbo-talk] good morning my fellow ecosystems

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 18:24:35 PDT 2009

Describing gorillas with a vocabulary of 200+ words as an "endearing trick" is ridiculous beyond belief. I expected more of you, Michael!

Every time a prey animal goes behind a rock and the hunter anticipates it coming around the other side, or jumps over the top, implies a knowledge of "elsewhere."

What is language "in the full sense of the term"? Because humans can't jump as high as kangaroos, we don't have jumping "in the full sense of the term?" Because we can't see into the ultraviolet, we can't see "in the full sense of the term"?