[lbo-talk] Identi.ca for Twittering Leftists?

Politicus E. epoliticus at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 07:56:00 PDT 2009

Ravi asked "[a]nyone interested in using identi.ca for quick exchange of short messages (i.e., Twitter)?" I am interested, but of course the use-value of such applications varies in proportion to the number of users. For reasons not clear to me, however, I usually am unable to convince leftists to adopt such new technologies, as supplements to mature technologies, for political agitation. Oddly, this is also true of many Marxists, who, it seems to me, ought to know better. epoliticus

-- "In the tender annals of Political Economy, the idyllic reigns from time immemorial ... the present year of course always excepted." -- A German refugee, circa 1867 --

http://epoliticus.wordpress.com/