[lbo-talk] Americans sorta like torture if it works

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 23 13:19:14 PDT 2009

Now that I think about it a second, I think you seem to be assuming that the person being tortured is just some guy who may or may not know the information being sought and so will just make up information to get the torture to stop. That is not always the case. If you capture Erwin Rommel, you can be pretty sure that he knows a lot about specific German battle plans and you can probably confirm whatever he divulges with relative accuracy.