[lbo-talk] Americans sorta like torture if it works

Bill Bartlett billbartlett at aapt.net.au
Fri Apr 24 03:09:30 PDT 2009

At 6:55 PM -0500 23/4/09, Carrol Cox wrote:

>Personally, I find any expression of approval or mild disapproval of
>torture one of the more offensive attitudes anyone can have. It makes
>them personally offensive to ordinary human company.

Yes, you are right. I apologise for that. In future I will say what I really think about anyone who expresses approval or mild disapproval of torture. No holding back.

But let's hope it doesn't come to that. let's hope the advocates of torture crawl back into their holes.

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas