[lbo-talk] More terrorist threat report lunacy

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 04:56:17 PDT 2009

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 11:40 PM, Sheldon <humanist.observer at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 8:05 PM, Joseph Catron <jncatron at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Here's the leaked document:
> >
> > http://www.infowars.com/media/vafusioncenterterrorassessment.pdf
>
> >From the above linked document"
>
> "The Green Anarchism movement blends the ecoanarchist
> lines. The Garbage Liberation Front (GLF) is an ecological direct
> action group that demonstrates the joining of anarchism and environmental
> movements. GLF activities include dumpster diving, squatting and train
> hopping.77 GLF presence was reported in Chesterfield when several
> suspicious subjects were discovered trespassing on a train."
>
> Oooh, scary! Dumpster diving and train hopping! Now hobos are
> potential terrorists?

Yea, and those radical Islamic (hip-hopping) Five Percenters are super duper terroristic... what with their prison outreach and conferences and all....

I wonder what other states are generating along similar lines... anyone know of an internet repository of leaked reports like this at a national level?