[lbo-talk] AQ test

Mike Beggs mikejbeggs at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 20:55:33 PDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 11:34 AM, shag carpet bomb <shag at cleandraws.com> wrote:

> At 06:53 PM 4/29/2009, Matthias Wasser wrote:
>>

>> What book is this?
>

> it's a movie from Jody Hill (The Foot Fist Way). It was very controversial
> among feminists so, of course, I had to go see it so I could point and laugh
> at how stupid the criticisms were. I haven't had time to do a proper review,
> but when a friend asked, I was prompted to write some meandering comments
> here:

I think he meant the nerds book...

I passed the test on to my wife who works in a residential unit for 'troubled youths', including boys officially diagnosed with Aspergers, not the nerd stereotype but real anti-social teenagers. She thought it was hilarious but bullshit. She also scored five points higher than me, which is ridiculous, mainly because she is retiring and doesn't like parties, spontaneity etc, but is pretty sociable and not your average math contest winner.

Mike Beggs