[lbo-talk] The extreme Google brain

JC Helary brandelune at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 06:42:39 PDT 2009

On jeudi 30 avr. 09, at 22:20, Bryan Atinsky wrote:

> Well, though I want to rip my hair out everytime I get one of those
> all to often BSODs, to me ugly is the creepy Apple fanboy culture,
> hello fanboys, its a friggin' machine...

Yes. And ? It's a machine that comes with system wide spellchecking, a dictionary (including English and Japanese, which happens to be two of my working languages), with relatively simple automating tools, with a full unix core, with pretty much anything you need to do 80% of any possible computing (including development) right out of the friggin' box.

And you don't have to uninstall third party crapware when you get the friggin' machine and you don't have stickers all over the place.

You have a clean/pro experience out of the box. And it works with Windows too, if you really need it.

What else would sane people need ? An iPod ?

Jean-Christophe Helary