[lbo-talk] Black scholar arrest angers Obama

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Sat Aug 1 15:29:17 PDT 2009

On Aug 1, 2009, at 12:23 PM, Left-Wing Wacko wrote:

> Yeah, thanks Martin, that's really sad that you now think you have
> "established an identity". Here I am, arguing for holding police
> accountable for their abuse of power, and I am being made out to be
> the bad guy? What? Did I suddenly end up on the Freeper list?

I made two points. First, that my own response to the situation of the disrespectful student would be conditioned more by fear of retaliation, than by a 'sense of professionalism'. You have seen fit to acknowledge that point with your "... the quickest way to the unemployement line is to lay a hand on a child."

Second, was that the exchange between you and Jordan had finally pinned a name on left wing wacko - Sheldon, a schoolteacher, somewhere, some age group/grade level. An identity - nothing to do with 'freepers'. Sorry that you misunderstood, but perhaps there is something to Jordan's comment re reading comprehension.

martin