[lbo-talk] Black scholar arrest angers Obama

// ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Sat Aug 1 14:20:25 PDT 2009

On Aug 1, 2009, at 3:23 PM, Left-Wing Wacko wrote:
> Yeah, thanks Martin, that's really sad that you now think you have
> "established an identity". Here I am, arguing for holding police
> accountable for their abuse of power, and I am being made out to be
> the bad guy? What? Did I suddenly end up on the Freeper list?

Freepers don't shoot their own! Or do they? I don't actually know -- I have never actually checked the site.

--ravi

-- Anyone who takes an effort to intellectually challenge the status quo and established habits is infinitely more venerable than hacks defending that status quo and established habits, regardless of the truth function of their propositions. -- W.Sokolowski