[lbo-talk] Black scholar arrest angers Obama

Left-Wing Wacko leftwingwacko at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 13:02:00 PDT 2009

Jordan, Maybe you ought to take your own advice? In the first paragraph of the message you responded to I said:

"Just to make sure the obvious is acknowledged. Cops, despite generally having authoritarian personalities, are individuals who behave and will react to different people in different situations. Often times cops are perfectly nice people, depending on the situation."

Now aside from the problems of maybe making some overly generalized assertions about cop's personalities, your criticism of my statements in the last paragraph were already accounted for to a certain degree in the first paragraph quoted above.

But instead of really trying to get a handle on my position, or trying to do a charitable reading of what I was trying to say, you thought it would be fun to belittle my statements, calling them funny, stupid or foolish. Great. I hope you feel much better. Big snarky smart guy on the LBO list that Jordan Hayes.

Sheldon