[lbo-talk] Black scholar arrest angers Obama

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Sat Aug 1 12:37:23 PDT 2009

Left-Wing Wacko writes:

> It seems Jordan wants to defend the idea that police are
> sometimes justified in the abuse of their power.

Er, no. It's called Reading For Comprehension, and you should try it sometime. That statement no more defines my position than "Sheldon sometimes has fantasies of punching children" does of yours.

> But either he's to cowardly to come out and say it, or it just
> makes him feel good to take issue with some of my statements
> and call me stupid and foolish.

I just love that you're not satisfied with what I actually wrote so you project some other (absurd) idea on me, and then get all huffy when I call you a Strawman. It really shouldn't be that difficult for you to read-well-before-writing; you wouldn't come to the above conclusion otherwise.

# "When you find yourself in a hole: stop digging!"

> Now if the insults and misrepresentations have ended then I have
> nothing more to say about this.

That's usually the thing that someone says as they drop a big turd on the ground: now if we're done shitting on the floor, we can stop.

Ha-ha, you're a funny guy.

/jordan