[lbo-talk] Black scholar arrest angers Obama

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 20:49:45 PDT 2009

I think you're reading much more into my meager contribution than I wrote into it. I wasn't analogizing anything (at least I don't think I was), but merely questioning the logic of JC's claim that "all the charges were dropped. So it was an improper arrest."

I haven't followed this case as closely as everyone else on the thread apparently has, but until I hear something more convincing, I'll buy Jordan's point that "*no one* who is directly involved said this was an improper arrest" as the final word on that question.