[lbo-talk] reading badiou -- worth it? (was: Review ofBadiou'sNumber)

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Aug 12 11:47:12 PDT 2009

On Aug 12, 2009, at 2:34 PM, Matt wrote:

> I said to Dad: "I really do not understand why people get so
> frustrated with tech support, especially offshore support! She was
> awesome!"

Wow. My experience with Verizon DSL support was miserable. My old office line kept dropping out. I spent hours and hours on the phone with them, talking mostly with idiots who made me go through the same idiot routine every time. They sent out three techs who couldn't find anything. This went on for a couple of years. Finally, they sent out a guy who traced the wire out to the street. Turned out there was a bit of stripped insulation and some wires were touching.