[lbo-talk] Twitter: >40% pointless babble

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Sat Aug 15 05:22:38 PDT 2009

At 07:49 AM 8/15/2009, Doug Henwood wrote:

>On Aug 15, 2009, at 1:45 AM, Bob Morris wrote:
>
>>They're moaning into cyberspace about all the crazy new stuff in
>>cyberspace
>>they don't understand and are suspicious of.
>
>Who are these people you're talking about?

yeah. i would like to know too. i make this "crazy new stuff in cyberspace" -- and in not just in a "i'm a pr guy pumping up the glories of tech" way, but in an "i write the code" kind of way, in a "i qa my code kind of way" and in a "user centered design" kind of way. the idea that I don't know how to use these tools o

and the idea that doug doesn't know anything about it made me laugh so hard i figured i'd better put on a space diaper to read this exchange further.

jesus christ. shag