[lbo-talk] A Letter From the Nebraska Republi..er..Democratic Party

Left-Wing Wacko leftwingwacko at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 08:45:51 PDT 2009

Interesting how they are always trying to play this dog-whistle-blue vs red state so-called culture war framing against people on the coast (LA and New York) versus "us" red blooded, hard working traditional values Americans in the fly over states. Its just total bullshit! Single-payer would work for a New Yorker and it would work for a Nebraskan. Even the latter would likely have more to gain with single payer.

Speaking of which, has anybody seen stats on how those lacking health insurance breaks down geographically, rural versus urban, red state vs. blue state, heartland Budweisers swiller vs coastal chardonnay swiller? I would place my bets that rural, and small town areas have the greater concentration of uninsured.

Sheldon