[lbo-talk] New Wategate in the making?

Bill Bartlett billbartlett at aapt.net.au
Fri Aug 21 17:24:22 PDT 2009

At 3:43 PM -0700 21/8/09, Chuck Grimes wrote:

>I am pretty sure I sound like an obsessed paranoid. I can't help that.
>The books by Scahill and Risen, my memory of the early Bush years, the
>absurdities of the Patriot Act, all combined in my mind to paint another
>Watergate period which should happen again, needs to happen again.

If you don't lose your head, while all about you are losing theirs, you are likely to seem mad.

No you don't sound paranoid. Obsessed for sure. But this is a more healthy obsession than your last one with some economist (whose name I forget) so you seem to be improving. ;-)

Bil Bartlett Bracknell Tas