[lbo-talk] Baby thoughts

Andy andy274 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 17:12:18 PDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 5:20 PM, Chuck Grimes<cgrimes at rawbw.com> wrote:
> The writer is also a co-author of _The Scientist in the Crib_, which I
> thought was pretty nifty.  Andy

> The article was a nice read. But I kept asking myself, don't these guys
> play with their babies and children?

The book I mentioned spends some time talking about just observing one's own kids, with Jean Piaget as a kind of prototype (he apparently kept extensive notes of his own).

This isn't an area I know a lot about, but the authors have a long track record in the field -- one of them you might have seen in those famous (in certain circles) photos of the guy making faces at the baby, who copies him.

-- Andy