[lbo-talk] 'Grey Vampirism' Obama's betrayal of hope

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Thu Dec 3 04:04:19 PST 2009

At 05:28 PM 12/2/2009, Mike Beggs wrote:
>On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 9:24 AM, Mike Beggs <mikejbeggs at gmail.com> wrote:
> > It was basically a way to short-circuit a debate with
> > people they got sick of debating, and withdraw without maintaining the
> > arrogant front.
>
>Oops, I meant *while* maintaining the arrogant front.

ha! i figured as much. could you point me at who they were arguing with to begin with?

why focus on the troll or vampire? it seems like they've got the question backward. why not ask why it is that they feel they have to respond to a criticism and that if they don't respond why this needs to be explained to anyone.

shag