[lbo-talk] Seppukoo: Situationist Prank or Exodus?

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 11 15:19:02 PST 2009

<<There comes a time when kids like to hit.  I never encouraged it, but I never had a blanket no hitting rule.  If the kid wants to fuck around a little, what's the harm?  There was one rule: no hitting in the face.  Sometimes I'd pick her up at school and as I was walking up she'd tell her friends, "he doesn't mind if you hit him."  That was unexpected.  >>

When my 7 year old, Arianna gets really frustrated with me, I appease her by letting her hit me as hard and as long as she wants :)

Thomas