[lbo-talk] Seppukoo: Situationist Prank or Exodus?

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 11 15:10:59 PST 2009

At 01:19 PM 12/11/2009, Dwayne Monroe wrote:

>domestic violence isn't funny...also, stay
>in school kids!)

Is it domestic violence when your kid hits you?

There comes a time when kids like to hit. I never encouraged it, but I never had a blanket no hitting rule. If the kid wants to fuck around a little, what's the harm? There was one rule: no hitting in the face. Sometimes I'd pick her up at school and as I was walking up she'd tell her friends, "he doesn't mind if you hit him." That was unexpected.