[lbo-talk] Firesale of the Empire

Bob Morris bob.morris at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 19:47:02 PST 2009

However Taibbi is getting the message out to a lot of people for whom it is quite new.

For example, libertarian / business / financial blogs like Zero Hedge, Naked Capitalism, The Big Picture and others are quoting him favorably. I'd call that a sea change. Some of those financial blogs used to mock him, Not anymore. Even Clusterstock, who tend towards Randian ideas, are generally favorable to him.

Look, while what he's saying is obvious to us, it's not to others. He's reaching a whole new audience.