[lbo-talk] Obama: killing for 2012

Matthias Wasser matthias.wasser at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 18:47:50 PST 2009

Perhaps this could end in a Kurdish solution, with effective Pashto self-governance within one cartographic illusion but not the other, and Afghan mountains taking the place of Yankee-enforced NFZ policies? I don't know how politically we'd get from here to there, but it seems like a situation that Pakistan could destabilize, if it wanted to go out of its way, but wouldn't really have to actively consent to.