[lbo-talk] My TV program on the climate debate -

James Heartfield Heartfield at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Dec 17 16:02:01 PST 2009

Bryan Atinsky writes:

'That Piers Corbyn made me feel squeamish and embarrassed just listening to him.'

Really? Because you believe that man made climate change is a myth and deserved a better champion? Or, more likely, is your embarrassment just a posture, triumphalism masquerading as embarrassment?

(as an aside, Piers Corbyn, like his brother, my Member of Parliament, Jeremy Corbyn was active on the left since the 1980s, when he was a contributor to London Labour Briefing - not suggesting, of course, that that does anything for his argument on climate change)