[lbo-talk] My TV program on the climate debate -

Bryan Atinsky bryan at alt-info.org
Thu Dec 17 16:21:40 PST 2009

You are right, his 'Left credentials' have no bearing here, or actually, that makes me expect more.

And no, it was his confrontational and accusatory manner with little substance as an excuse for argumentation. It would have made me uncomfortable also, probably even more uncomfortable, if I agreed in general with his badly argued position. So the feelings didn't stem from triumphalism.

Bryan