[lbo-talk] My TV program on the climate debate -

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 17 16:27:21 PST 2009

Actually, your "aside" is your whole point, since you actually didn't talk about climate change, because you can't. In usual Trot cult fashion you assume that scientific and philosophical ideas flow from political positions, rather than the other way around.

----- Original Message ---- From: James Heartfield <Heartfield at blueyonder.co.uk>

(as an aside, Piers Corbyn, like his brother, my Member of Parliament, Jeremy Corbyn was active on the left since the 1980s, when he was a contributor to London Labour Briefing - not suggesting, of course, that that does anything for his argument on climate change) ___________________________________ http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/mailman/listinfo/lbo-talk