[lbo-talk] Cockburn on AGW?

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 14:24:46 PST 2009

Two power plants in Georgia, owned by the same company, produce 51 million tons of CO2 annually... add ones - owned by other utilities, in Alabama, Texas, Michigan and Arizona

and you've got about another 90 million tons... I believe retrofitting, mothballing or replacing these plants alone could make a rather huge difference... but that'd mean taking them on... when its much easier to advocate carbon trading... yeesh.