[lbo-talk] Fear and Loathing at St. Vincent College

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sat Dec 26 09:25:57 PST 2009

Come on, Doug. Ethical discussions about cooperation with evil -- living comfortably under (or even working for) a government that's prosecuting an unjust war, for example -- are dismissed only by those liberals who don't believe that there can really be anything wrong -- only differences of opinion.