[lbo-talk] Carl Remick

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 1 16:27:04 PST 2009

When I have time I will do this. Carl was great -- unpretentious, smart, knowledgeable, literate, funny -- we, not just LBOsters, the left, are diminished by losing him. I do think of of him and miss him when I do. Why can't God take the turkeys and leave us the good ones? He's surrounded by angels, allegedly. Hasn't he got enough good ones of his own?