[lbo-talk] your Facebook is their fortune

User Joseph joseph at noonan.ws
Tue Feb 3 07:03:34 PST 2009

On Mon, 2 Feb 2009, Doug Henwood wrote:

> I just don't care. Of course I'm self-employed and not vulnerable to
> employer blackmail, but what is it about this privacy fetish?

Most of us *are* vulnerable to employer blackmail and it must be a very nice luxury to not have to worry about it. If I didn't know you better, I'd take you above comment as belittling of working people who do have to worry about these things. 'Fetish' indeed. I also fetishize eating, and not sleeping under a bridge.

Why do you think the person I know as _____ posts as shag?

-j