[lbo-talk] This is Your Pilot Slurring

Dorene Cornwell dorenefc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 18:09:25 PST 2009

I'm way over quota for the day and it's either great literature or the litany of US-linked tortures so here goes: I had a short stint in college as a research assistant for a very famous Sholokhov scholar. Mostly the gig consisted of a bit of bibliography work like finding the standard English titles such as Quiet flows the Don and editing his articles into forms English speakers would find recognizable. The articles did not fill me with deep desire to read the original texts unfortunately, despite sarcastic comments about peasant amusements.

But now I am wondering about the pilot equivalent of taking away a drunk's car keys.

DC