[lbo-talk] How Politics Ruined My Life: Was Fuck Hope

wrobert at uci.edu wrobert at uci.edu
Thu Feb 5 21:13:50 PST 2009

Well, that is certainly born true in minute after tedious minute of Riefenstahl's film. Although I should note that I didn't say anything about art being interesting or not, I was critiquing a mode of analysis, and yes, I would rather have artistic and literary criticism that was 'interesting', that is a criticism that let me think about the project in different and productive terms. robert wood