[lbo-talk] The Cramps!

Wendy Lyon wendy.lyon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 10:30:22 PST 2009

On 05/02/2009, Philip Pilkington <pilkingtonphil at gmail.com> wrote:

> some "Josef K" (of, er, Scottish guys who got ripped off by
> Franz Ferdinand fame)

I would have said it was the Monochrome Set that Franz Ferdinand ripped off.

> And of course, the best band ever formed (aka "Crime and the City
> Solution"):

Now that's a band I'd forgotten all about until last year, when someone dug up a scary 80s picture me of wearing their t-shirt (it's on my Facebook page :)). I don't think I could remember a single song of theirs.

Incidentally, what is it about Down Under that all the good punk/garage bands were from Australia and all the good pop bands were from New Zealand?