[lbo-talk] CNN prints "Libertarian" ideas to save economy

Eric Beck ersatzdog at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 06:01:53 PST 2009

Shane:

>Are these friends identifying with Ron Paul? Someone else? Are their views
>shifting because of the recent crisis or in spite of it?

Ron Paul got them started, I think, and mostly they were rebelling from within the ranks of the Repbulican Party, which I give them some credit for. I also give them credit because the current crisis has radicalized them even more. At least, unlike many on the left, they are adjusting to changing circumstances. Too bad it's in a completely creepy and stupid direction.

Thanks for the book rec. I'll have to check it out.