[lbo-talk] About VADLO Search Engine

Maya Kennard maya.kennard at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 12:52:24 PST 2009

Hi Group,

I wanted to bring your attention to the new biomedical search engine VADLO.

I highly recommend it for searching various resources in biomedical research (genes databases, tools, methods), but most importantly for biomedical powerpoints. Yep, it has a separate category of powerpoint lectures search.

Here is the link (vadlo.com), and if you would like to see research cartoons (vadlo.com/Daily_Research_Cartoon.html)

Hope you like it too. If so, please let your researcher friends know. Forward :-)

Apologies if you are not interested in biomedical field, nor in cartoons.

Thanks.

Maya