[lbo-talk] 4/11!!

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Feb 11 19:03:56 PST 2009

The conclusion to a rather odd email I just got:

We were told by "unnamed sources in government" last July that the operation would begin in August and end this coming July. Joe Biden narrowed the window to less than "six months" which would be April 19, 2009 or earlier. The closing markets gave us a heads up and probably activated "Manchurian candidates" in the field. If anybody thinks the markets are not manipulated, to the decimal place, they have not been paying attention since 9/11/01. Cheney himself gave us the final date in his interview. 11 four times. 411. Mentioned and coupled with 911.

Note that the masons, and subsidiary groups like Skull and Bones, do everything by the numbers.

April 11, 2009 is contracted to 4/11/9. This is 411 (information) forward and 911 (emergency) backwards. It is, or will be, the fourth 911. These are certainly not the only events with Masonic/Romish imprimaturs. Waco ended April 19, 1993 which translates numerologically to 4113. It may have been a heads up.

First: World Trade Ctr Bombing, 12:18pm, February 26, 1993 translates numerologically to 39113.

Second: Murrah Building 9:02 am April 19, 1995 translates numerologically to 114115.

Third: What we know as 9/11. September 11, 2001 translates culturally as 911.

Fourth: What's coming is the epiphany of them all. We don't yet have the time or location, probably New York and other cities, but we do have the date.

Do with this what you will. I could be wrong, I could be right. Time will tell as it always does.

Other events like Mumbai and London have all the signatures but are not part of the critical timeline. I reiterate, they bear the imprimaturs but do not follow the timeline.

Note: 3,6,9,11 and 13 are extremely significant in the Masonic numerological system. 5 is often a place holder for 6 and 9 inverted, and read so, is a 6.

Note: The Military Commissions Act was passed, more or less as it should have been a pocket veto, Oct.13.2006 which was the 699th anniversary, to the day (a Friday the 13th), of the arrest of Jaques de Molay, leader of the Knights Templar which was the forerunner of the Skull and Bones. 699 translates to 666. This bill is titled HR 6166. I kid you not.

A war is being fought before our eyes. Do we see it? Are we ready? It is coming whether this discourse is right or wrong. Judge carefully.