[lbo-talk] Jeff Lewis Biog of Obama & My Musical Response

Jack Gain jaccuse at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 10:48:03 PST 2009

The ordinarily sane Jeff Lewis (he put out a decent Crass tribute album a while ago) made a rather fawning musical biography of BHO in October. I came across it yesterday and have made an adaptation/response which is now online.

Original is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOZYtSPNwok

Response here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5T-bIb0rDs

Its no Dylan, but then neither is the original and hopefully mine is less vomit-inducing. This is not the sort of music I play usually but I thought it'd be most effective (and easier) to respond in kind. Hope you like it.

Jack.